Aluminum Can Filling/Sealing Machine for Carbonated Drinks
It is the integrated filling and sealing equipment for tear-off tin, designed and manufactured on the basis of introducing and digesting and absorbing the filling technology form Switzerland.
1. Bottle held transportation, make the line more stable. PLC control with touch screen operation.
2. The filling valve with high-precision mechanical valve, filling speed, high precision level, to achieve: Filling with can, no filling without can. Valve guiding device with can held structure, to ensure maximum stability of the filling; Filling tanks supported by worm gear box down to meet the different height of the pot; Filling tank equipped with liquid level float switch to ensure a smooth.
3. Filling valve flow rate greater than 125ml / s
4. The main drive gear belt transmission and open gear box combination high efficiency and low noise.
5. Main drive adopts frequency stepless speed regulation, PLC computer control; Sealing machine and filling machine is coupling connection, to ensure that two machine running in synchronization.
6. Way of filling the vacuum filling, reducing air contact with the material to improve the speed of filling to prevent leakage
7. Sealing technology uses Swiss (Frerrum) the company's technology.
8. Sealing rollers adopts high hardness alloy steel hardened (HRC> 62), sealing the optical curve grinding curve precision machining, to ensure sealing quality. Bottle guide system can be changed as per the bottle size
9. This machine has a system controlling the cap: Cap falling with can, no can falling without can
10. Equipped with centralized lubrication system.
We specialize in manufacturing beverage production line
Optional equipments as follows,
1. Can depalletizer
2. Can rinsing machine
3. Can turner device
4. Can conveyor system
5. Can cooling or warming machine
6. Can drying machine
7. Date code printer
8. Film wrapping or carton packaging machine
9. Can palletizer
|Production capacity( bph)||8000||18000|
|Number of filling head||18||30|
|Number of sealing head||4||6|
|Compressed air||Pressure: 0.3-0.6mpa|