Glass Bottle Beer Bottling Machine
According to glass bottled beer packaging process requirement, HY-Filling developed the advanced glass bottled beer packaging equipment, which can provide complete high-efficiency beer filling production line for beer brewers.
1. Filling valve adopts high-accuracy mechanical filling valve, with mechanism no bottle, no vacuum.
2. Outside mounted mechanical filling valves. There is no spring or sealing parts inside the valve.
Twice vacuum, with high pressure foam stimulation device.
3. Adopt open type gear and gearbox combination transmission. Adopt variable frequency stepless timing with large adjustment scope.
4. The transmission system equips automatic lubrication with grease, high-efficiency, little noise and long-life.
5. While filling gas or beer, if bottle is broken due to quality problem, the filling valve will close automatically. It also equips automatic broken bottle washing device.
6. Equip fully stainless steel magnetic cap hopper. Cap sorting, discharge and feeing are all conveyed by magnetic force, and the cap is not easy to become distorted. Mass and smooth cap discharge. Reliable capping with automatic unloading function to lower the bottle loss rate.
7. Centering guide adopts double-leader type with pre-covering function. The bottle infeed and outfeed is table and reliable.
8. The carousel and capping head elevation is electrical to adapt to various bottles with different height.
9. The product level in the carousel is controlled by electric probe, with stable level and filling.
|Touch screen||Mitsubishi, Siemens, PROFACE|
|Frequency converter||Mitsubishi, Siemens, Danfoss|
|Photoelectric switch||Omron, Keyence, P+F|
Located in Zhangjiagang City of Suzhou, the Yangtze River Delta, our company has 50million RMB fixed assets, covers an area of 30,000 square meters, with a more than 30 professionals team to design and develop, is a key professional enterprise, which integrates development, research, design, manufacture, technology service and marketing, to manufacture complete sets of wine, beverage and sticky filling equipments.
We are adhering to the principle of "market-oriented, quality as the main line, service as the guarantee and repute as the basis". HY-Filling follows ISO9001:2000 international quality management system, it has established and improved the quality assurance system to ensure the quality and performance of the company's products. The Development department of HY-Filling, with advanced technologies, has more than 30 full-time design and development engineers. HY-Filling's technologies mainly sources from Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland and Japan; furthermore, a set of liquid filling production line with advanced technology and high starting-point has been developed combined with China's basic conditions, its high automation level achieved the one in late nineties. Department of After-sale Service of HY-Filling adheres to service goal of "Customers' needs are urgent, customers' requirements are important, customers' satisfaction is the aim", provides the services of equipment installation guidance, products testing, maintenance and spare-parts supplying, consultation, complaints, regular visit every 24 hours.
HY-Filling has a network of customers for the complete set of beverage bottling lines more than 500 which spreads 30 more domestic provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions and the United States, Britain, Japan, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, Russia, CIS, South Africa etc. Besides the production and sale of equipments, HY-Filling provides various technical services to help users design equipment layout, answer users' consultation, train users' staff and provide practical operation guidance.
2000-48000 BPH Mineral Water Bottling Line;
2000-40000 BPH Juice Bottling Line;
2000-40000 BPH Carbonated Beverage Bottling Line;
3000-40000 BPH Beer Bottling Line;
6000-30000BPH Aluminium Can Filling Line;
120-2000 Barrels/Hour 3-Gallon & 5-Gallon Filling Line;
Edible Oil Filling Line;
PET Preform Injection Machine;
Bottle Blow Moulding Machine;
Film Shrink-wrapping or Carton Box Packaging Machine;
Turn Key Project.